Cropping Central LLC Services
- Sales of Pioneer brand corn, soybeans, alfalfa, winter wheat and inoculants
- Bulk and Bagged seed delivery
- Dry and liquid inoculants
- Custom soybean seed treating
- Weigh wagon yield checks and yield monitor calibration
- Yield Mapping, As-Planted Mapping, field planning
- Variable Rate Prescription
- Crop Scouting and consulting
- Soil and tissue sampling
- Silage analysis and troubleshooting
- Sales of small seeds and other forages
- Seed tenders
- Forage inoculate applicators
- Access to DuPont Pioneer Dairy Specialists, Field Agronomists and other tech support
- Best Trained Crop Insurance agents in the industry
- Seed financing through PHI Financial Services, Inc.
- Crop Shops and field days
Cropping Central LLC Achievements
- 2008: Started Cropping Central
- 2011: Revenue Growth Leader
- 2011: Net Unit Corn Growth Leader
- 2011: Net Unit Soybean Growth Leader
- 2012: Net Unit Soybean Growth Leader
- 2012: Net Unit Alfalfa Growth Leader
- 2010: Platinum Club - (based on Sales Growth/Top 5% of Agencies in the U.S.)
- 2011: Platinum Club
- 2012: Platinum Club
- 2013: Platinum Club
- 2011: DuPont Long Look Award for Highest honor to a Sales Agency
- 2013: DuPont Long Look Award
- 2012: 4th Largest Fiber Technology Inoculants Dealer in North America
- 2013: Built Pro Bulk Facility, consisting of four 3,000 unit bulk soybean bins, with state of the art seed handling equipment and treating
Meet Our Staff
Vince Tichy is the Encirca℠ Certified Services Agent (CSA) in North-Central Wisconsin. Having grown up in the region, Vince graduated from Stratford High School and spent four years in the military as a diesel mechanic. After the military, Vince continued on in the diesel repair business with a local implement dealership. In 2013, his position changed to the precision farming division of the dealership.
In January 2015 Vince became employed with Encirca℠ services. He works with all seed agents in the area, providing field documentation that helps growers manage risk and maximize return. Vince is married to Jeannie and they have four children: Tate, Saige, Cole and Meg. He enjoys watching his kids play in sports, snowmobiling, golfing, traveling, and spending time with his family.
Chad is the owner of Cropping Central LLC. He graduated from UW-River Falls in May 2000 with a BS in Ag Business and an Agronomy Minor. Chad grew up east of Wausau on an 80-cow dairy operation. He worked 8 years at a local ag retailer in agronomy sales and then started Cropping Central LLC in October 2008. He has sold Pioneer Seed since 2002 and crop insurance since 2007. Chad maintains a Certified Crop Advisor Status (CCA). He cash crops himself, growing corn and beans mostly, with an additional 5 acres of pumpkins that he sells by the roadside. Chad has been very involved with Farm Bureau since 2000, serving as Marathon County Young Farmer Chair for 8 years. He has also served as District 8 Young Farmers Chair on the State Board, served as Marathon County Farm Bureau Vice President and Director since 2008. He is married to Kelly and has two kids, Ashley and Preston.
Ryan is a native of Athens, Wisconsin. He graded from Athens High School in 2007. From there he went to earn his BS in Crops and Soil Science and a minor in Conservation from UW-River Falls. Ryan has been employed with Cropping Central since the spring of 2001. He also brings over 15 years of experience from working on his family's dairy farm. In his spare time, he enjoys hunting, fishing and four-wheeling. Ryan has a Commercial Application License and is a Certified Wildfire Fighter.
Paul is an Edgar native, where he grew up on a Registered Holstein farm. He graduated from Edgar High School and attended college at UW-River Falls, where he earned a BS degree in Broad Area Agriculture and an Agronomy Minor. Paul worked 13 years as an Agronomy Production Specialist for Cenex/Land O' Lakes and 9 years as a Machinery Sales Consultant for a local John Deere dealership. Paul started with Cropping Central LLC in the falls of 2012. He also has a small cash grain farm since 1994. Paul is married to Jodi and has three daughters: Andrea, Katelyn and Natalie. He is active with the Edgar FFA Alumni and enjoys spending time with his family, fishing and playing softball.
Jordan grew up south of Marshfield working on a local dairy farm and attended UW-River Falls. After earning his BS in Crop Science, he worked for a full service ag retailer in the south east part of Wisconsin for 3 years and has been employed by Cropping Central since the summer of 2015. Jordan maintains a Certified Crop Advisor (CCA) status/ In his free time Jordan enjoys fishing, hunting, being outdoors, and spending time with his wife Sarah.